Ryan is motivated to maximise the impact he can have on accelerating the transition to a low carbon world. Over the last 10 years, he has worked with multiple levels of organisation: developing carbon management plans at the organisation level, regional plans for local governments as well as strategies for national governments.
Ryan can offer a great deal of experience in delivering these projects including the data collection and manipulation aspect and presenting to and facilitating stakeholder groups as well as managing the projects and the quality of the outputs.
Ryan is an evaluator of Sustainable Energy Action Plans (SEAPs) under the Covenant of Mayors (CoM) initiative, a role which focuses on analysing city-scale approaches to energy efficiency and planning. He has managed carbon and energy planning projects for local authorities including Stoke-on-Trent, Oxford City Council, Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire and a group of North East Scotland authorities.
Outside of work he enjoys the great outdoors: hiking, biking and snowboarding as well as spending time with friends and family.
View all our people
- strategic energy and carbon management
- energy-related GHG inventories
- energy and carbon reduction policy
- measurement, reporting and verification (MRV) systems
- energy audits and opportunity assessments
- energy management training and workshops
- low carbon and green building design