Aether Recruiting: Graduate consultant
10 April 2017
Aether is a growing consultancy specialising in air quality and greenhouse gas emission inventories, local air quality management and environmental data systems. We are looking for highly numerate graduates with a knowledge of environmental sciences, preferably in the air quality and GHG technical area. We value pro-active staff who are well organised, and have attention to detail.
Successful applicants will contribute to a wide-ranging project portfolio across Aether, as well as business development tasks.
The postholders will spend most of their time working on technical projects, undertaking data handling/processing, desk-based research, and presenting/discussing the results with the project manager. Contributions to other project areas such as report writing, presentations and meetings with customers can also be expected, as well as some administrative tasks.
· Applicants should have a good degree in a relevant scientific subject and preferably a Masters in the technical area;
· Excellent numerical and data handling skills within MS Excel are essential, as well as good organisational skills;
· An understanding of air pollution and greenhouse gases is expected;
- Experience of using GIS and database software would be beneficial.
- Fluent English and a high standard of report writing is required;
Aether offers a friendly working environment and excellent opportunities for those making a significant contribution to the company. Aether is an equal opportunites employer and operates as a carbon neutral company. We financially incentivise staff to use environmentally sound modes of transport for business travel, and undertake volunteering days to support local environmental charities.
Please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
See all news