Kathryn has a detailed knowledge of core emission inventory compilation, evaluating input data, calculation methods and QA/QC processes. She is currently managing a project to develop a QA/QC system. Kathryn has valuable experience in tailoring outputs to customer needs, including data visualisation, creating graphical displays of complex data and also improving existing graphical displays.
Kathryn’s recent work has included:
- Development of the Jersey Government’s greenhouse gas infographic
- A literature review and analysis on the co-benefits that can be achieved from climate change mitigation
- Creating a data viewer to illustrate CLRTAP emissions and point source data for the Centre for Emissions Inventories and Projections
- Compilation of the UK Devolved Administration’s inventory including QA/QC procedures
Kathryn received an MSc in Environmental Technology from Imperial College, where she specialised in global environmental change and policy. During her Masters she undertook research into the energy and climate change policies of the UK following the 2015 general election.
Most of Kathryn’s spare time is filled with tennis be that training or travelling the country playing tournaments. She also enjoys coaching gymnastics and spending time with her family and friends.
View all our people
- Data collation and data processing
- Analysing data outputs and reporting
- Data visualisation for improving communication of data
- QAQC methods